Saturday, January 4, 2014

resolutions are tough

My number one resolution this year was to lose the excess weight I've put on since college. I've put on about 50 pounds since I was a freshman in college. That freshman 15 was not a myth. For some reason, I didn't really realize my size kept growing because it was gradual and I guess slow but I just feel like it blew up one day. 

So far I've been watching what I eat and exercising daily. I know it's only the 4th but that's a big deal. I am so tired today, all I want to do is relax but I know I need to do the 30 day shred twice today. 

I've been trying to escape my money issues but it's time I address them. I need to buckle down and either get a second job or figure something out because this isn't working.

That's about all I have for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment