Sunday, November 11, 2012

hair

I have been growing my hair out for quite some time.  My hair was so long it touched my lower back (right above my butt).  A few days ago I decided I needed a change so I decided I would get my hair cut this weekend.  I couldn't decide on a length to go with so I said I'd figure it out later.  I went into the salon, I went to Great Clips and was greeted with a very friendly face.  I told her I wanted to get my hair cut and I wanted to donate it.  I asked if they donated hair and she enthusiastically informed me they donate to Locks of Love and if I did decide to donate it, the blunt hair cut would be for free!

The lady who cut my hair was so sweet! We talked about the day and flying in airplanes.  She asked if I had a boyfriend or husband that I'm trying to shock by cutting my hair.  I laughed and said no.  So then she asked if I was going through a break-up, again laughed and said no.  I told her, it's about to be winter and I've been growing my hair out a while so I decided it was time for a change.  She seemed satisfied with my response.

Before



As you can see my hair was really long.  

About 45 minutes later I walked out with this


I had about 15 inches cut off all together.  I am in love with it.  She did cut a few layers into it so it wasn't so blah.  The lady was so sweet! Even though she did a little extra, she didn't charge me for the cut.  I felt guilty for not having any cash so I bought some products so I could tip her! (I tipped her $5 which was 50% of the price the cut would have been.)  

I feel like weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I can't stop touching my hair!  I can't believe I'll be able to drive without snapping my neck because I'm leaning on my hair.  SO excited about that actually.  



No comments:

Post a Comment