Saturday, November 17, 2012

did you know...

So we have been warned that "Winter is coming" for quite a few seasons (March 31st can't get here fast enough GoT fans).  One thing that always seems to happen to me is STATIC! I hate being shocked constantly because of static.  I touch my dog, shock *sorry Alfie*.  I touch my car, shock and the list goes on.  One thing I can't stand is static in my hair.

A few weeks ago, one of my co-workers had a problem with her dress clinging to her legs because of static.  As a joke, I told her to put hand sanitizer on her legs to make it go away.  She did it and IT WORKED!  It stopped the clinging!  After that, hand sanitzer is my answer for everything.  Since winter is here, I've had a problem with static and my hair.  After cutting 15 inches of hair off *see previous posts* it seems like my hair is healthier.  So I had no problem putting my hand sanitizer theory to use with my own hair.  I pumped the sanitizer into my hand and rubbed it around like I was cleaning my hands and while they were still wet, just smoothed it at the ends of my hair.  Oddly enough, it worked and my co-workers were amazed!

I don't know the science behind it.  All I know is that it worked and I've tried it multiple times.  So next time you're in a bind and static hair has you blue, just rub some hand sanitizer and hope you don't get the achoos!

No comments:

Post a Comment