Saturday, November 3, 2012

good and bad weeks

In this crazy thing we call life, we have good weeks and we also have bad weeks.  Everyone who has ever joined the battle with weight and healthy lifestyles is probably aware of this.  This week was a "bad" week for me.  I wasn't focused as I was last week (week before Halloween).  Last week, I lost 3.5 pounds.  This week, I am stalling on weighing myself.  I so much junk.  I'm just going to chalk it up to a weak week.  I am in dire need of running shoe advice and I have no clue what kind to buy.  We attempted to go on the trail this past Monday and before we even went 3000 steps I was having shin pain! It was utterly ridiculous.  I cannot believe that the week prior I went over 4 miles walking and jogging and this week I couldn't even walk 3000 steps.  I did switch shoes so maybe that had a factor but still.

I guess the only thing I can do is re-focus myself and start again.  I don't even know if I "failed" on the scale but we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment