Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The Laser Diaries Pt. 3 and 4

I have been a complete slacker.

I am still having laser treatments. I have two more to go until the 6 are complete. I can tell a difference in leg hair growth. I actually went to work Monday wearing a dress and I hadn't shaved my legs in 4 days. That's almost a week and that's MAJOR. Never before in my life would I be able to do that. So I am still seeing results. Of course my hair is still growing because of the different hair cycles so I'll have to get maintenance every once and a while but that's okay. This past time my legs itched a whole week after the treatment. That was pretty lame, but I kept putting aloe on to try to make it stop. My next appointment is in two weeks so I'll update you all on this progress then!

No comments:

Post a Comment