Sunday, October 14, 2012

A Girl's Best Weapon


A girl's best weapon in her beauty drawer should be a great moisturizer. I only discovered this Earth Science almond aloe moisturizer a few months ago but I immediately fell in love.  You can find this at Whole Foods.  I'm not sure where else you can purchase this stuff but I recommend it completely.  I used to be a MAC only girl.  I loved the way their moisturizer with SPF 15 felt against my skin but I had a problem with getting it near my eyes.  I somehow always did and my eyes would always run for hours.  With this stuff, if I get it near my eyes it's okay.  I don't have a runny eye problem.  Also, this is a creamy thick formula.  It doesn't leave your skin oily or with a residue.  One of the best things you can do for your skin is use sunscreen daily and keep it moisturized.  This two-in-one secret weapon is one of my favorites in my beauty drawer.  I recommend using this daily for baby smooth skin! I think it was around $6 or $7 so not a bad price.  This product also does wonders on rough elbows and dry hands.  Check it out and let me know what y'all think!

-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment