Saturday, October 13, 2012

New beginnings

Hello World.

My name is Jessica and I will really enjoy working on this blog.  I'm 24 years old and I live in Austin, TX.  This blog will be about all things health and beauty related. I'm aware there are thousands, if not millions of blogs pertaining to the same subject but I will strive to make this blog about products that normal women can buy.  No fancy schmancy products that cost $100+ a pop--just items you can get at most retailers.

I also plan on having a few posts where I try the "latest and greatest" pins from Pinterest.

You can find my Pinterest here..
http://pinterest.com/poisonivey/


I can't wait to get started.   I have been working on my first blog post relating to this subject and I hope to get it online tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment